Through some weird twist of the UPS fates, a bunch of stuff that we had been waiting on all arrived today:
1. A shiny new 750 GB hard drive so we can store all of our crap there and wipe our desktop Dell clean as it is moaning and groaning far too much for a relatively new computer.
2. A package from Amazon containing The Wire DVD boxed set, which I got on SALE (caps needed there) (thanks to Tracey for the heads up on that), a new transfer of Pieces, and…um…The 30 Day Shred. I caved to peer pressure, alright? Though I’m really not sure when I’m going to do that shit anyway.
3. New movie from Netflix: Paprika.
4. SNUGGIE!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! The husband’s grandmother got him one for Christmas. I don’t know if they were back-ordered or if it she bought it someplace weird but it finally arrived and my god is it a thing of beauty. I’m actually wearing it right now. I give myself two weeks before I’m just rocking it out in public.
5. This conversation from about 30 minutes ago:
*familiar music emanates from my laptop before quickly being silenced by me*
Husband: Did you just get Rick Rolled?
Me: Shut up.
Husband: Dude, that’s sad.